They must be clearly defined,such as lose thirty pound, not lose weight.
A time frame needs to be decided, lose thirty pounds in six months.
They have to be ambitious but attainable, because even if I don’t lose all thirty pounds I am likely to lose twenty or twenty five even if I quit midstream.
So I decided to revisit some of my previous posts and see how I’ve done in the past. Here is my 60 before 60 list, that I posted in May and have since forgotten about. (Note to self, print out list and post where I see it daily). Rereading this list, I some of these need to be re-written, I’ve changed the ink to blue on those.
Cleaning out my closet. Go through my drawers, all of them not just clothing drawers. Organizing my clothes by color
- Repair and alter clothes that need repairing and altering (hmmm, this may be an ongoing project, does it really belong on this list?)
Finish painting the blue wooden loveseat
- Make slip covers for beige love seat
Make slip cover for yellow love seat( I reupholstered it instead!)
- Finish sponge painting the bedroom wall. I started this months ago,changed my mind on the colors and then ran out of paint.
Get rid of the shoes that I don’t ever wear. Buy new shoes that are comfortable and cute
- Make a list of clothing needs.
- Sew clothing needs
Blog moreBlog at least every other day. Start working on a book. Write a book this year. Get book publishedsorta done, I am published in a book! Rejoin Merida writer’s group (if they will have me)
- Organize crafts room/studio
- Make organizers.
Put magazines in order in magazine holders .
- Sell some of my artwork,
moreVPLL 1912 Project patterns,complete two per month. Lose twenty more pounds before year’s end. Write down all foods eaten in food journal
- Take photos of crocheted hats and blog about them.
Have a garage sale I took my stuff to the IWC rummagee sale instead
- Break down goals into smaller units (write them down!!!)
Check stuff off this list/
So here is my new revised list:
- Redecorate our bedroom
- Finish sponge painting the bedroom wall. I started this months ago,changed my mind on the colors and then ran out of paint (number 8 on 2012 list)
- go through my pinterest pins and make a plan
- sort materials
- donate extras
- make organizers
- make cutting table
I have other stuff that I want to do, but that is a big start.